General Data Protection Regulations
The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) came into effect on 25th May 2018.
The GDPR will replace the Data Protection Act 1998 and is designed to strengthen the safety and security of all data held within an organisation, and make sure processing and storage procedures are consistent.
First and foremost, it is important that you understand your rights under the GDPR; you have the right to:
- Be informed about how we use your personal data.
- Request access to the personal data that the school holds.
- Request that your personal data is amended if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request that your personal data is erased where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- Request that the processing of your data is restricted.
- Object to your personal data being processed
Please see the information below that relates to GDPR at River Bank Primary. Additional information will be added at it becomes available.