Support Staff Vacancies
We currently have the following vacancies in our school:
Teaching Assistants required.
We require 2 teaching assistants for an immediate start. The hours are 8.30am - 4.00pm, Monday - Friday.
We are seeking to appoint committed and enthusiastic teaching assistants to join our team. The role will involve supporting teaching staff in all aspects of the curriculum and helping to ensure that every child has access to learning opportunities that allow them to develop into independent, active learners.
- are highly motivated, enthusiastic and creative
- are committed to the promotion of high standards
- are hardworking and resilient
- have high aspirations both for yourself and the children you work with
- have high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
- have a passion for PE and Sport
- have excellent communication and inter-personal skills
We can offer:
- corporate membership to all Active Luton managed leisure centres
- a happy school environment where children respond to good teaching and have a thirst for knowledge
- the opportunity to be innovative in your teaching and the curriculum
- commitment to a sensible approach to workload
- a strong, committed and supportive team of staff and governors
- the added security of Luton Borough Council's pay and conditions in line with maintained schools
Please see the job description below. If you are interested, please call into the school office for an application form or download from the attachment at the bottom of this page.
The salary is £17,419 - £18,746 pro rata, based on 35 hours per week, term time only.